CNM ONLINE COUNSELLING
“Effective Counselling from a Biblical and Prophetic Perspective.”
ABOUT FAQ QUESTIONNAIRE STATEMENT OF FAITH CONTACT PRICING TESTIMONIALS
CNM Counselling is intended to assist persons seeking guidance from a biblical and prophetic perspective.
- The opportunity to have easy access by online availability of the counsellors.
- Affordable payment plans with possible flexibility.
- A variety of options of communication.
- An assurance of complete confidentiality.
- An ability to receive a prophetic insight by the Holy Spirit into any concern.
- Spiritual insight into revelation knowledge and understanding of the Word of God.
- What is Prophetic Counselling?
It is the gift of ‘Edification and exhortation and comfort.” 1 Corinthians 14:3 New King James Version (NKJV) “But he who prophesies speaks edification and exhortation and comfort to men.” It is to hear from God and counsel from the gift of word of knowledge or the gift of prophecy. It is speaking directing from the Scripture in order to give examples for direction.
- Who are the counsellors?
Pastor Curtis Noel
Prophet Charmaine Noel
- How can I be assured my privacy is protected?
Confidentiality is of utmost importance to us. This website has been designed specifically to protect the privacy of everyone who registers and subscribes.
- When I sign up, how long will it take for me to get a response?
It may take between a few hours to 3 days depending on the availability of the Counsellors.
- Is there a limited number of sessions I can have with my counsellor?
The regularity of each session will be determined by both your ounsellor and yourself. There is no limit.
- How will I communicate with the counsellor?
Speaking over the phone
Zoom/ Video conferencing
Communication can be done at your convenience.
- Can I access previous messages?
Yes. You can login into your account and view previous messages.
- Is it possible for me to sign up and remain anonymous?
It is possible to sign up with just a first name that does not have to be your actual one. However, when it is time for you to decide to continue with the counselling, it is necessary for us to receive your contact information should there be an emergency.
- Is it possible for me to stop or postpone my subscription?
Cancelling or changing your subscription can easily be done online. Click “billings” and then click “cancel counselling.”
- How can I be sure online counselling will work for me?
If you are searching for answers not only concerning general biblical matters but that which is personal and you do not know who you can trust to share your problem with, then CNM online counselling is fitted for you.
We will cover areas such as relationships, stress, anxiety, trauma, addictions, grief, LGBTQ matters, biblical parenting, envy and anger issues, eating and sleeping disorders, low self-esteem, business matters and much more.
We DO NOT recommend CNM Biblical and Prophetic online counselling in the following cases:-
- Strong suicidal thoughts
- Under 18 years
- Clinical mental illness
- No access to internet
- Urgent emergency matter