Our Philosophy & More.
We believe that Spirit-led and Biblically directed counsel through prophetic guidance will improve spiritual maturity and wholeness.
This user-friendly online counselling service will provide easy and convenient access to any assistance when required.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
1. There is one God who exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Philippians 2:5-7, John 10:30, John 14-26
2. The Bible is the infallible Word of God which is written by men but inspired by the Holy Spirit. 2 Peter 1:20-21
3. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who knew no sin, was born of a virgin, was crucified, died, was buried, rose from the dead and is now seated at the right hand of God, the Father. Isaiah 7:14, 1 Peter 1: 18-19, Philippians 2:8
4. Man is created in the image of God. As a result of Adam’s sin, sin has separated man from God. Jesus Christ left heaven’s glory, became man, who was himself without sin, to be the mediator between God and Man. Therefore, without Jesus we cannot have a relationship with God. 1 Timothy 2:5, Genesis 1:26
5. God is love and He loves the world and He wishes that none should perish but all can have eternal life through His Son, Jesus. John 3:16, 1 John 4:16
6. We believe in water baptism as illustrated through Jesus Christ to identify with the death and resurrection of Christ. Matthew 3:13, Matthew 28:19
7. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit which will empower believers to walk in holiness and righteousness, Acts 2:4
8. There is a real heaven and a real hell and when we die we go to one or the other which will depend on what we do with God’s Son. Hebrews 9:27
9. We believe in the spiritual gifts including healing and prophecy that are as applicable today as in Bible days. 1 Corinthians 12:4-11, Matthew 10:1, Mark 16:17-18
11. We believe that Jesus will be coming again to take His Bride, the Church in the Rapture before the world faces tribulation. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17, Acts 1:11